Alt+clicking on a tile (while the tile tab is selected) will act as eyedropper tool, selecting the tile you clicked on.
Never delete Room 0; doing so will mess up your game.
Anon post-mortem + notes on using Variables in Bitsy by Paolo Jose Cruz
Time for some Rambling about Dialog by cephalopodunk
- How do I have a locked door that opens once the player finds the key?
- How do I have more than three colours in the palette?
- How do I have more than two colours per tile?
- How do I change the background colour of the text box?
- How do I change my game’s title in the game data (without using the Bitsy editor)?
- What do I do if the Bitsy editor isn’t working?
- What do I do if my game looks blurry?
- What do I do if the title of my game keeps disappearing?